Rabu, Desember 26, 2012

Near new year update

Hello ovo/
It's been a long time since I updated here xD
lol
let's start~

 First, a collab between me and Rii-kun, as usual~ xD
I mixed the .mp3 while the art sketch was made by me and Rii-kun colored it~


Next!
Saihate Ballad cover with Aiko's ACT 03
the art is old, it was made around January.

Stepping forward!



Two breath walking performed by Tsubasa.
I was too lazy to make the art digital since in the end it will be black and white ==
so, I ended up using the sketch.

Next~



Yeaaahh! Aiko's VBs were released! XD
You can download it by the side bar on the right~

Next again~
Mami TJHAN got her first PV xD
though it was kinda off synch;;


And tadaaah~
A PV for Aiko using her ACT Mature with flag g-5
It was a pain to do a lipsynch PV @_@
but it worth the result.


Tokyo Teddy Bear~
use 4 voicebanks of Aiko's


I mixed this alooong time ago
I was going to make a PV for it but got lazy in the end.
So, I doodled a cover for it. Yes it's a doodle, along with Tokyo Teddy Bear and WAVEFILE too.
A cover of Aiko and IA ;w;
It's the first time I use Vocaloid Engine ;3;


Oh, and another news, I got 4shared working again.
So, you guys can download on mediafire and 4shared again ;3;
Also, I started to post some videos to NicoNicoDouga.


I still use english because my japanese sucks ;3;

Then, some chorus featuring my UTAUs

and




also TropeTANIFY3 use Mami Tjhan ;3;


thank you <3

Well, looks like that's all I got.

-ICSanimangalovers13 or In Chan Sakura

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar