Selasa, Agustus 16, 2011

Tsubasa's Append Demo and some updates~

Tralalalla~ I'm back! XD
geez, 1 week I'm hiatus and now I'm here to update~ yayayayay~
Kay, let's start~



Made Aiko sung this~ eue~ cute right? And hngg~ totally love it! XD



Poker Face~ Aiko sung the main part and Tsubasa sung harmony part~ syalalala~
I know this video is crappy.. orz.. 

made by youriify =w=
Thankies for Using Aiko and Tsubasa~ XD




lol~ ACUTE~ eue
made by youriify again~
XD



made by irvinutau @ dA~
thankies for using Aiko~ XDD

and last?


few songs I haven't make to a video~

Well, for Tsubasa's Append, at first I thought to make it as his ACT 2, but after heard the result..
I decided to make it his append instead ._.
and I recorded and oto.ini -ed his VB today and finished it today! XD


I think that's all~ XDDD;;


-Sign ICSanimangalovers13 or In Chan Sakura

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar